Family Photo

Family Photo

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Godliness with Contentment is Great Gain!

For the last 10 years we've lived in a house in town.  It's always been a dream of mine to get out of town a bit, to give my kids some more room to roam, and just because it's what I grew up with and know.  In a recent conversation with God, I realized that I need to be more thankful for the many blessings that He has given us right here, right now.  I do think that it's okay to want something different so long as it doesn't lead to coveting, jealousy, etc., but I also think that God would have me delight in His provision and be content with it.  I was thinking about these things as I walked with the kids a few nights ago.  We live about half a mile from a middle school and we often walk there to use the space and running track.

There's space to be free!

Space to scooter around....fast!


Room to work on those biking skills.

There's the big climbing hill...

and my little runners in training.

God does love us, and He provides so well.  I'm thankful for His many blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment