Family Photo

Family Photo

Monday, December 18, 2017

They said it was the best Thanksgiving ever!

...and it was!  From cousins, to aunts, uncles, grandparents and great grandparents.  We all had such a blast reconnecting with the far-away crew.

Everly and Eliana checking each other out!

My beautiful sister, Jane!

Harrison cousins!!!

Mom and dad with baby Eliana.

Children's museum.  Need I say more?





Bath time in Aunt Janessa's sink!

Cousin Aden.  Conrad had it out for him, but Aden handled Conrad quite cheerfully!

Catching up with a dear friend was a highlight of this trip for me.

The lodge!!  The boys loved this place, and would have happily lived here.

It's a beautiful spot in pike county/

Got to visit my 98 year old grandmother.

Exploring the land around the lodge.





What a treat for us to spend this time with my family!  I hope it works out again in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment